We help you to find the optimal balance
between your requirements on performance
and availability and the resources needed
to achieve this, regardless if you are
working with strategic decisions, procurement
of new systems or if you just want to improve
efficiency in your current operations. We call
this Life Cycle Management and the results
for our customers are higher productivity, and
How do you right-size the spare parts inventory of
for an aircraft fleet? How many technicians or repair
shops do you need to keep a certain number of trains running? What is the right time for wind turbine maintenance? Complex projects and systems involve many questions. Perhaps the most basic questions are these: What is the desired output? And what does it cost?
Systecon provides the analyses, methods and tools that give you the data information you need to answer these questions, and many more. Using our proprietary Opus Suite software, you quickly get an overview of what factors affect your output and your costs. With our extensive experience, we are well-positioned to assist you based on your particular needs.
We operate in many different industries. Our main areas of expertise include rail and transport, the defense industry and the energy sector. We can help you:
- optimize organization and systems on a life cycle basis
- set the right procurement requirements and select the most cost-effective productknow what to require of suppliers, and select the right product
- manage projects, for instance related to system availability or maintenance development
- analyze and determine the optimum support requirements and the resources neededanalyze and size maintenance requirements, strategies and resources
- monitor production and, identify cost drivers and bottlenecks
For more information about what we do for our clients, please click on one of the service categories below.